Megan Fox has been quite the attraction in Hollywood for the past few years, ever since her performance in Transformers. In addition to appearing in many movies since then, Megan has appeared on more magazine covers than ever. With so many appearances on and off the big screen, Megan herself isn't getting all of the attention, but also her tattoos.
There is always a huge demand to know what celebrities have tattos, what they mean and most importantly, where they are. Megan Fox has more than a handful of tattoos, so let's get started.
Source: Megan Fox Tattoos
- On Megan's right scapula (back shoulder), she has the following reading; "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies." For those of you who don't know what it means, it's a reference from Act V, Scene III of Shakespeare's tragedy King Lear.
- Megan is a big fan of the Hollywood icon Marilyn Monroe. So much so, that she has a classic portrait on Monrow tattoed on her right forearm.
- One of Megan's most famous tattoos is the one that goes down the side of her left rib cage. The tattoo says "there once was a little girl who never know love until a boy broke her heart."
Megan is a Star
- Not all of Megan's tattoos are in black and white. A star and crescent moon tattoo appears on her lower leg above the right ankle.
Yin and Yang
- Megan even has a tribal tat. On her left wrist you can see a tribal tattoo of two waves that appear in the same concept of a yin and yang symbol. This tattoo also has a bit of color to it.
What's My Name
- No, not Megan's name...
Bio: Megan Fox
Megan Fox's career has only started to grow. Can we say the same for her collection of body tattoos? We will have to wait and see.